Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, July 25, 2005

Our weekend

Our weekend ... Comments: 0 Well we're home. We had a good time but its good to be home with Scott. I can tell how much he misses Tanner when we're gone. Well we had a blast. We got to see alot of family and Tanner got to get in the BIG pool And he loved it. We stayed in for an hour at least and then he got back in with my mom. Thank god for 50spf sun screen. He loved to splash around and see what the other kids were doing. I dont have the pics with him and the other kids but when I get them I will be sure to post them. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend because we did and now its back to the grind stone. I've got to wash clothes and get ready to cook dinner I've got to be up at 500 again. Later for now
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:41 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------