Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, July 29, 2005

Class reunion

Class Reunion Comments: 6 Add Comment Send to Friend Okay so my high school just has what would be my 10 year reunion. Of course I didnt go it was in Las Vegas and I'm not quite ready to leave the baby yet. Plus from what I saw on the list of people going there were only one or two I wanted to see. So I decided to do a walk down memory lane. These are some of my memories from high school. Some of the people I would love to see again. Then there are a couple who I still talk to. SO those of you I went to school with I hope you enjoy it..... Update: Of course as I copy these post...the pictures are not here. Bummer I know.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:32 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------