Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Aaa choo...

Aaa choo... Comments: 0 Add Comment Send to Friend Thats been me all day long. I dont know why but my allergies have been acting up for the past 3 days. Today was just really bad. I swear. Then its 110 degrees here so I'm sure thats not helping any. I think I'm allergic to work. Because when i'm in the house I only get stuffed up, the moment I step out to go to work I start sneezing. Maybe its some kind of mind thing. I hate my job so I sneeze...lol. Anyways I had a decent day at work not too much stress. But now that I've said that tomorrow will probably be hell. Well let me go. I have to hit the hay. Up early again. UGH. Only 2 more days and this 5 am stuff is over. Yeah
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:36 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------