Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Playing with baby

Playing with the baby Comments: 2 Well its been a good day. I spent most of the day playing with the little one. As you can see from the pictures he's usually a really happy baby. Which is crazy because he's sick. He doesnt look it. But he is. Poor little guy. He's been asleep for most of the day. He's got a fever. And for anyone who knows my little one he doesnt usually sleep for more than 30 min. thats how I know he feels bad. I guess I should be happy that he's a happy sick baby. If that makes any sence. Well I am off to feed him and give him a bath. Read him a story and put him to bed. So until later. p.s. I know i've already said it Happy Birthday Tif.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------