Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Vacation Plans

Vacation plans.... Comments: 7 Well I start my vacation on Thurs. Yippee. BUT I dont get to go home to NC like planned. Gas prices have to just gone up too much. We're spending so much on gas just going back and forth to work I dont think we can afford to go out of state where gas is even higher yet. (sigh). At least I get a week off to relax. I'm going to scrapbook and paint. Spend plenty of time with Tanner and Scott. On a work note...I applied for a dept mgr. position. More pay, better hours.I need to make more money so I can afford to go to work. Well until later ya'll.P.S. I tried putting some pics on here but for some reason its not working right now. I'll try again later
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:46 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------