Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I've got ???

I've questions, who got answers. Comments: 4 So I'm new at this mom thing. Granted Tanner is almost 8 months but I'm still learning. Exactly when do you start feeding them table food? I started this week with the little finger foods. Half cubes of cheese, the gerber finger foods. He'll eat KFC's mashed potatoes. But when i cook them he wont. When is it safe to start with everything else? And what about formula? I know the Dr. says a year (go ahead and laugh Beck...I listen to the Dr.) But he does not want formula 4 times a day like he suppose to have. I fear that I will have finiky eater like I was. I know its not something I should worry about, but he's a boy shouldnt he want to eat all the time. Forget the eating, what about drinking. He sometimes will go almost all day without formula or juice. I put a juice cup down for him hopeing he'll pick it up he may take one or 2 sips. Okay, Im done ranting . Any advise it welcome. later all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:42 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------