Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dreading work

Dreading work Comments: 0 Well I'm getting everything ready so when I leave in the morning everything is laid out for Scott. I dread going back to work. I have so enjoyed spending all this time with Tanner. Just this past week he's picked up so many new things. I know I have to work, but I hate leaving him. Scott too. We've actually got to spend quite a bit of time together considering his new schedule. But as of tomorrow I will be gone before he gets up and in bed by the time he gets home. UGH. I know its for the best. This way Tanner is only with my mother in law 2 and a half hours at the most. Well let me go I have to take my shower and get little one and myself into bed. Until next time.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:36 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------