Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Work

Work: Done with Third shift. Comments: 2 Well I havent posted in a few days. I've pretty much been dead to the world. Our little mission on 3rd shift is done, so Sat. I am back to normal. After 4 nights, I remember why I got off 3rd shift. Everything is going good. Scott and I have enjoyed our day off today and I think we're going to be bums tomorrow. Thats the main reason I worked on third this week so I could get the same days off with scott. Thats pretty much it. Nothing new. Tanner is now getting his 2nd tooth. Its just starting to break through. Maybe by the time we get his pics done next week we'll actually be able to see one of them. Well until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:14 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------