Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Clean house

Me & Scott: Clean house Comments: 1 Date: 9/29/05 at 4:31PM (1M4d ago) So I get home from work today and SUPRISE my house is clean. Yippee. Scott did such a wonderful job. I love it when he feels the need to clean, then I dont have to. So I get to come home and cuddle with a fussy baby who needs mommy time. Scott is such a wonderful man. It sucks that he had to clean like this on his day off. Tomorrow he's talking about rearranging the living room and our bedroom. So when I 'm off tuse and wed I just have to deciede what I'm going to do for a play are for Tanner. I've got some ideas but I dont know. If I ever figure it out I will put some pictures up ofcourse. Well I'm going to cook my wonderful husband some grub. Later ya'll
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:09 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------