Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just a quickie

So I get back into the swing of things and school hits me with a butt load of stuff to do. But I can finally say, I am done with all my papers. Yay me. No more up til midnight at the computer. Well at least until next semester. In the past week I have written 7 papers, given a speech, and as of now taken one exam, number 2 is next period, and number 3 is in the morning. And hopefully that will be my last one for the week. If I get lucky I will get out of class by 930, and I start my break early. Yippee. When I get home tonight I have some great pictures from this weekend to upload. So let me go, I want to study a little bit before my exam. Unti later all.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:44 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------