Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I promised pictures....

So here we go. We had Easter early with my in laws, because my mother in law will be in Oklahoma over Easter. Tanner had a blast. He died eggs...
And boy did he ever get messy...note the too small t-shirt. I didn't think about shoes, and his white sneakers looked like rainbows, thank God for the Mr. Clean magic eraser....
After a wardrobe change, and trying to get his hands from being green, Scott hid Easter eggs, and I must say that my little monster did pretty good finding them by himself...
I don't know why this one turned out blurry sorry. But you can still see how cute he is. This is my favorite picture from Sunday. We had so much fun. This is the first time that he was actually excited about doing eggs and finding them. He's gotten to this fun age where he loves everything and he wants to try it all. I love watching him grow and be adventurous. I cant wait for Halloween this year. Tomorrow he has an Easter egg hunt at school, and since I only have one exam...just one, I get to go and volunteer. Its going to be so much fun.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:25 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------