Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Time off...and some pictures

Well everyone say yippiee!! Heather's vacation starts today!!! Yeah buddy. And guess what I'm doing?! NOTHING but spending time with my little man, who by the way is feeling a little better. Scott said he had 2 poops today and he still cried, but you could see the change. (I wont go into detail). So hopefully by tomorrow, things will work better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I took some pictures when I got home from work today, but I couldnt decide which I like best so I put up a few. There are still more I just have to upload them to flickr. In the last picture you can see how bad he needs a hair cut....that will be Thurs when I get paid. And just a quick update on the job front, I typed up my letter of resignation yesterday. So once I hear from the one job, I'm turning it in. I cant wait. Ever since made the decision to quit, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I just wish my blood pressure would show it. I've been taking it at work, and this past week its been borderline to high again. UGH. I have a follow up appt on Thurs. I hope I dont have to change meds, because I like this one. Oh well I'm off for now. Who knows I might get crazy and post again later
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:15 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------