Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A reminder to myself

Someone sent me this and I guess it put some things in perspective for me. I know I wake up everyday and thank God for Scott and Tanner, but I sometimes think I take the little things for granted. Waking up and being able to stay in bed and cuddle with the boys. Seeing Tanner run around and explore all day. Looking at things with wonder. Having him crawl up in my lap and just cuddle. Scott looking at me and smiling. I am so blessed that I often wonder do I have any right to complain about things in my life that I think are wrong? I mean lots of people are probably wanting a job right now and I'm complaining and talking about leaving mine. It makes me feel bad....but then I read the second part of that little poster "May you have the courage to spread your wings and fly" and I guess in the end thats what I'm doing. Spreading my wings in hopes of finding another blessing. I never usually get spiritual and talk about being blessed. But for some reason these past two days that I have spent with Tanner have just remined me about what I have. I have this wonderful little boy who loves me like I am the only person on Earth, and I have this wonderful husband who loves me, supports me and accepts me for the way I am. So i think today is my reminder to me....and to you all....know you are blessed even when it doesnt feel like it. Even if you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders, KNOW that there is someone out there watching out for you, and there are people who love you...(I'm done being a sap for the day)
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:13 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------