Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I got tagged, so here it is


tink
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
5 things in my fridge:
1. Milk.
2. Strawberry mix, for the milk
3.Juice
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Mt. Dew....(yeah I know we need to shop)

5 things in my closet:
1. Clothes (scotts and mine...mostly his though)
2. His old fishing box
3. My wedding dress
4. Scotts bowling bag
5. Ummmm...junk that needs to be sorted and thrown away

5 things in my purse:
1. My wallet
2. Pictures
3. Check book
4. Keys
5. A pack of travel wipes

5 things in my car:
1. A car seat
2. CDs
3. Diaper and changing pad (in case of emergency)
4. Trash (it needs to be cleaned out)
5. My vest for work

5 people I tag:
1. Cindy
2. Jaime
3. Cassie
4. Kristi
5. Scott (lets see if he does it)

Posted by Heather Noel :: 12:47 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------