Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, July 10, 2006

Another bad night...and day


Another funny face.
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.

Well Tanner had another awful night with having a poop. It got so bad that I thought I was going to have to take him to the ER. I called his peds night nurse and let me say she was no help!! And you would think since they charge to use it, they would have helped more. So I ended up calling the Hostpitals Peds night nurse....let me say WONDERFUL!! She was helpful and concerned. She even told me to take him to the ER if started hurting like that again. So needless to say we were at his peds dr office TODAY!! And his Dr was great. We didnt see his regular dr. But the one we saw was just awesome. (he's the one who took care of Tanner the first week of his life). Tanner didnt cry or get fussy, nothing. So they gave him some powder medicine I have to put in his juice once a day for 2 weeks. He said by Wed, he should be feeling like a new baby. Lets hope so. Because I dont know how much more he or I can take. It breaks my heart everytime he cries because I know he's in pain and I cant do anything to help. SOOOO here's hoping to good poops soon


Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:19 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------