Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Somebody stop me....


The laugh that is tanner
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
I am so the blogging fool today. This is my 4th post. ( Dont get use to it) It probably wont happen again. Anyways not much more has happened today. Today was truly a day for rest. My house is clean for once. I've done 2 loads of laundry and I actually cooked dinner. For those of you who know that doesnt happen often. I think I really wanted to write just to post the picture of Tanner. This picture IS Tanner. I hope that makes sence. Yes I know its of him. But his is his personality shining through. This is the Tanner we know and love and I just wanted to share.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:37 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------