Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My first day off...

Boogie woogie Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So my day started off dancing in the kitchen with Tanner to Dan Zane's house party...which was way too cute and fun. He was such an awesome kid today. (not to say that he's not all the time) but today he just seemed great today. He's learning to pick things up now, and every time he knocked something down he would put it back or if he took it out of the toybox he would put it back. I have never really thought about how much he picks up, but today I said go bring mommy a book, and ran right to his play area and got one a brought it to me. He likes to throw things in the trash...like dirty diapers. When I get done changing him he grabs it and runs to throw it away..its funny. All in all we had a good lazy day. I got a migrain around one so Scott got up with him so I could lay down. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us. We're taking Toot to get his hair cut, grocery shopping, I have a Dr. appt. and then we're going to dinner with my in laws. (We do that every Thrus). Plus they are leaving for Tx to see Scott's brother Shelby and his family. They will be gone for 2 weeks. Well on a blogging note...I've been playing with a new template, its no where near where I want it. Everytime I think it is something else changes...like today, I had it saved, and then someting happend with blogger or should I say my blogger. Awhile back something happened that made the font extra small, and on some blogs I couldnt read it. So I would have to cut and paste it somewhere else to read it, and it was only happening on blogger no where else on my computer. Well today, all of a sudden the font is HUGE. On my dashboard and all the blogs I couldnt read before. I dont know what the problem is. But when the font got big it messed up placement on my template. SO I still have some tinkering to do. Well I'm off to do a load of laundry and load the dishwasher...woo hoo fun.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:09 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------