Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I just knew....


Kayla
Originally uploaded by Becca's pics.
I posted four times the other day for a reason. Seeing I had NO way to check my internet or read my daily blogs!!! I was going through withdrawls I tell you. Its crazy how much I've come to depend on this computer. Our local phone company somehow cut our cable wire. (We dont have anything that runs of phone lines) everything we have runs off of cable or our modem. So we had no TV, no phone, and no computer. I was going crazy. The problem was fixed this morning (Thank you comcast). SO I am up and running again. Not too much is going on. Work is work, I'm still hoping to hear from that other job I put in for, so I can quit. Its not just me, 2 other people put in their notices this week too. Well I'm off. Oh before I forget, the picture is of Kayla and Tanner when we went out to dinner with Beck last week. Tanner loves him some Kayla. Let me tell you. She's a doll always playing with him. We missed the actual kiss that happened. Thats my boy!! Kissing all the pretty girls!!!

Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:11 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------