Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My smile maker

Well my day started off pretty bad. I get ready for work, leave at 630 am, drive to the stop sign right down our street. And guess what?! I have a flat tire. I have never had flat tire in my life. I've had my car for 6 years and I've never had a flat. Well needless to say I had to go back home. It was still dark so Scott couldnt change it anyway. At least today was my day off. I was just going in to make a little extra money. SO I didnt feel too bad that I didnt go in. It just sucks, because I need new tires now. I was looking forward to the extra money. Well I got to spend my day with my little man. Watching him trying to master walking. He's getting more brave. He's definately a little dare devil. He can climb out of his walker now. Over his toy box. We definatlely have to keep our eyes on him. Well I'm going to bed, my head is killing me. Hopefully these meds I took will kill it soon Later every one.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:42 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------