Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, October 09, 2005

By George I think I've got it...

So now I can see everything I'm suppose to see, and find this thing. So I think I'm okay. For now. I've been so ticked off about not being able to get this to work. But now that I have the basic jist of it. I'm okay. Not too much to report today. My sister and parents went home today which kinda bums me out. I probably wont see them again for a month at least. But I'm glad we got to spend some time with them. Hopefully we will be able to go to NC in Jan or Feb to spend a week. Who knows. Scott got some news at work. GOOD news. They've offered him a promotion already. He's only been there 6 months. I am so proud of him. We'll I'm off to spend some time with my little guy before he goes to sleep. later ya'll. Oh yeah we have 2 more teeth.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:52 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------