Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 10, 2005

First Steps

Well our little man took his first steps today. 7 to be exact. I am so glad that I got to see it. He is growing up too fast. It seems like yesterday he was just born. Man. What am I going to do? I miss him being little, but I am so excited about him becoming independant and learning things on his own. Its the best feeling in the world when he accomplishes something new. I feel like I'm learning it all over again with him. I keep thinking "He'll be one in 3 months" where does the time go? I know times flies when you're having fun, but it should slow down when we have kids. Everything happens so fast. Well now that I'm a little bummed that my little man is growing up, I'm going to finish dinner. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:08 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------