Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

General Rambling....

So today was a pretty good day. No drama. So thats good. I forgot to add yesterday that my little man also said a new word "Kitty" of course our cat was no where around but he said it none the less. (I dont know why but it keeps jumping from here to there. So I hope this makes scence) Well I remember today that he has a Dr. appt Fri for a flu shot and I'm little worried. A lot of people keep saying its going to give him the flu. He's going to get sick. So of course I'm worried now. The Dr. said she recommend for all babies to get them. But I dont want to make him sick, but I want to protect him too. Does any one have any expiriance with this with their little ones? Well other than that there is nothing really to rant about. Oh yeah, I apologize to those of you who read this on a daily basis. I havent taken any new pictures lately and so I've just been putting some older ones, that you probably saw on my other blog. Wait a sec that was something else I wanted to kina rant about...I was going through other blogs from Modblog of course mine is down, but I saw several who still had pictures on them. What's up with that? I could deal with the plain background, but all my pictures are gone. I'm jealouse that not everyone lost everthing. (I know that sounds bad) anyways I'm off to eat and give my little ball of energy his last bottle of the night so we can both hit the hay. Early day tomorrow. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:33 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------