Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So I'm officially a SAHM....kinda

For the next week and a half completely. But of course I still have school. But I will be home everyday before 2. I'm excited. I am so ready for to relax for the next week. I have lots of stuff I want to accomplish. Mostly Spring cleaning. Yeah I've got that itch. I had so much fun at Tanner's school today. We got to hide all the Easter eggs and it was so much fun watching them find all the eggs. And they did. They played in the water, and got dirty. We found out that Tanner's buddy from school actually lives right down the street from us, so his mom and I are going to try and get together and let them play together. I am also planning to hit the potty training head on. Hopefully we can accomplish something in the next week. Well. Its 10:00 my normal bed time, and I dont have to go to sleep. I'm not sure what to do. Hmmm. Well unitl tomorrow my first offical day as a SAHM!!!

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:56 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------