Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, March 30, 2007

SAHM...day 2, potty training

So yesterday was quite fun. Tanner and I went shopping and then to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party. He had a blast, the older he gets the more excited he gets about things. Now that I have a week off for a whole week off we are focusing on potty training. And he's so okay with it. Every 30 minutes I say "Lets go to the potty" he jumps up and he runs to the potty. So far today he's gone every time I put him on there. BUT his diaper is still wet. So he's trying but I'm still not sure if he can tell when he has to go. Or if he just cant put it together. Because he jumps up from the potty when he goes, and claps his hands and says "Yay! I peepee in potty" so he knows he's going. Hmmm. We'll just have to stay diligent and keep our fingers crossed.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:38 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------