Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Feeling like a dummy

please look at the picture, read what her father says, then forward his message on. Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on TV. The internet circulates even overseas, South America, and Canada etc. Thanks Please pass this to everyone in your address book. We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 year old daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on. With luck on her side she will be found. I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl, Penny Brown, is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks. It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone any where knows anything, please contact me at: zicozicozico@hotmail.com " href="mailto:zicozicozico@hotmail.com%3e">mailto:zicozicozico@hotmail.com%3e I am including a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated!!

So I do what most people would do I send it...even though I had a nagging feeling I had seen this before and it was way longer than 2 weeks ago, but just in case I mailed it. Almost immediately I got 2 emails from 2 differant friends that this is fake. I guess its the time of year people pull the old urban legends up. But this one kind of bugs me. I mean what if someone is really missing a child and they try the internet for help? Who's to know if its true or not. Anyway if you get this email...know its not true. Later. Just in case you want to read about it..... Urban Legends Reference Pages: Inboxer Rebellion (Penny Brown)


Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:15 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------