Thursday, October 20, 2005
My list of 100 So I worked really hard to finish this on my last blog so I'm putting it on here....
List of Facts about ME
1. I'm 28....will be 29 in Feb.
2. I've been married for a year and a half
3. My son is 7 months old.
4. I am a natural blonde even though you cant tell now
5. I've got blue eyes
6. I love to read.
7. I love all music
8. I am a huge Harry Potter fan
9. Rascle Flatts " God bless the broken road" is my favorite song
10. I met my husband at Wal mart
11.I have 7 tattoos
12. I want 2 more
13. I have four more tattoos than my husband.
14. I hate my job
15. I have a little sister that lives with us
16. I have 2 dogs and a cat.
17. My favorite color is blue
18. I'm an army brat
19. I've lived in Germany and Holland
20. I spend more time on the computer than I should
21. I was a cheerleader for one season in high school
22. I love to take pictures.
23. I drvie a green hyndai accent
24. My favorite sporst are football, and NASCAR25. My favorite driver in Dale Jr.
26. I still have both of my parents (thankfully)
27. Both of my grandmothers are still alive
28. Both of my grandfathers have been dead almost 20 years
29 My wedding song was "A moment like this"
30 I am still friends with my best friend from 3rd grade
31 I am still friends with 2 of my best friends from high school
32 My favorite move is ...besides the Harry Potter ones is The Notebook
33. I love scary movies
34 I've seen Ozzy Osbourne in concert
35. I've also seen Korn and Marilyn Manson
36.I graduated high school in 1995
37. I have been in love so I thought 2 times
38 I have only been in TRUE love once
39 I believe there is only one person you are meant to spend your life with
40. I know all the words the play house disney shows...
41. I am a morning person
42. I live in Georgia, but secretly want to move back to NC
43. I've been to Spain, France, & Belgum
44.I've had my tounge pirced...not anymore but once upon a time
45. I love the fall
46. I love being cold and snuggling up under a warm blanket
47. I wish I would've gone to college
48. I am a very forgiving person
49. My favorite disney character is Tinker bell
50. I have never ridden a motorcycle
51. My kitchen is decorated in cows
52. I truly like my in laws
53. My favorite tv show is CSI las vegas....(I love all crime tv shows...especially the true stories)54. Ann Rule is my favorite author
55. I can honestly say that my sister is my best friend
56. I look at my husband every morning and I know exactly why I fell in love with him
57. I hate cleaning
58. I hate folding clothes even more
59. When I was in school I wanted to be a journalist
60. On our fisrt date, Scott took me to see Tears of the Sun
61. I collect faries and cows...what a combination
62. I love to scrapbook when I have time
63. I want to get rid of our 2 dogs and get a bassit hound
64. When I get upset I spend money....bad, bad, bad
65. Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good mom or wife
66. I am an aquaris.
67. I love to take pictures
68. I am liberal most of the time.....but once in awhile a conservitive idea agrees with me too
69. Sometimes I'm not sure if I want more kids
70.I havent been to church since I was 8 months pregnant...I really should go more
71. I belive in angels and ghosts
72.I belive that there are some real phsyics...but a majority of them are out for money.
73. I also belive in magic....or mysiticism whatever they call it now a days.
74. My favorite place in the whole world to be is locked up in the house with Scott and the baby
75. I think everyone should live life to the fullest because we are not promised tomorrow
76. I have come to realize that I am a jelouse person when it comes to those I love
77. I have a caffine addiction....if I dont have at least 3 sodas a day someone better have some exdrine
78. I can honestly say that I have no regrets in my past, everything I've done, or whatever has been done to me has put me on the path to where I am now. Happy.
79.I am currently taking a class for medical assisting so I can leave my current job.
80. My biggest wish is to be a stay at home mom....
81. I am paranoid for my son to go to school now a days. Homeschooling sounds better and better
82. On my 21st bday I had 21 shot of tequilla....I dont remember much but I do remember that ...lol
83. I hate the taste of beer, and I only drink it after I'm buzzed.
84. I have not had a drink in over a year. I've not been drunk in about 3
85. Alcoholism runs in my family and I do not think it skipped me, thats why I dont drink often
86. I hate to be the only one who cleans, if I have to so does everyone else.
87. I dont answer the phone if the number does not show up on the caller id
88. When I go grocery shopping I absolutly hate coming home and having to put the groceries up...shouldnt there be a house elf for this...
89. I love to give my son a bath...seeing him excited about the water makes me laugh
90. I would love to have time to take a bath and realax, we have a huge garden tub, it would be nice to use it.
Only 10 more to go...woo hoo.
91. I have come to realize here lately that I get offended easily by people I dont really know.
92. I absolutly think the most beautiful thing in the world is my son's smile....
93. I dont usually cry over a song, BUT the Rascle Flatts song "Skin" makes me cry everytime
94. I dont usually admit it but I am a Star Wars fan...especially the new ones.
95. I love to write...it doesnt really matter what. Stories, letters, poems or in my blog or journal....
96. I hate bugs....I'm not scared of them, I just really dont like them.
97. I love thunderstorms
.98. My ideal evening is dinner and a movie with Scott and cuddling up in bed later on.
99. My favorite quote is from the movie " A walk to remember" "Love is like the wind, you cant see, but you can feel it.
100. I find it extremely hard to complement myself or tell anyone what I like about myself.
YIPPEEE....I did it. 100 things. And just for fun
101. I never thought I would actually finish this list...lol.
The views expressed by this user are not endorsed in any way by ModBlog, L.P. Current time is 9:02PM. Rendered in 0.056 seconds. ©1999-2005 ModBlog, L.P.
ModBlog™: RSS Feed Report Abuse FAQ Privacy Team Submit Suggestions
Posted by Heather Noel ::
7:59 PM ::
Post a Comment