Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 24, 2005

Just....I dont know, something

Well I had a good couple of days off. I went to my in laws and me and Kathy ( my mother in law) made candles and soaps for Christmas. It was actually kinda fun. I like making soap better than candles. So my weekend at work just sucked...as did today. I swear I've done the jobs of about 15 people in the past 3 days, no joke. All because someone is coming to do a documentry on "us". Apparently there was a negative one done on the company and for some reason they decided to have a positive one made...and at our store. If anyone has ever been in our store you might have the same puzzled look I am wearing. The company as a whole is not bad that's why I've been there 10 years, but our store is just in the wrong part of town...when people come to our store and they are use to another one you always hear someone say "Well we are in Southside" and the side of town the store is in has the bad kind of reputation. But the people have earned it. You will find more rude than nice people. So it will be interesting to see how people respond when they are asked questions. Some people are worried because we were asked to have our families come in and shop....hmmm. Anyways they've stressed me out these past 3 days. The place is a mad house trying to get things ready for tomorrow. Well at least I get to come home to my little "toot" thats what I call him. I dont know if I 've ever said that before. As you can see from the pics below some gave him a twizzler yesterday and he went to town. He's becoming a little dare devil. For the past couple of days he's been getting out of his walker, but we're there to see it. Well today Scott put him in the walker to take a shower and he said 5 minutes later a little hand reached under the shower curtain. So I guess there is no use to put him in the walker anymore. And last but not least...we are getting new neighbors. I already foresee a problem. The land next to us has been empty for the 3 years we've been here and today someone knocked on our door wanting to know where the property line was. So Scott showed them, and the guy says well the lady who's moving here says you're on her property. Which we're not. So tomorrow I've got to call and see if we can have a copy of the survey. Yippie!! NOT!! Well I'm off to put someone to bed. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:36 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------